This website is owned and operated by Aosdána Limited, trading as Iona My Heart. In using the Iona My Heart site and, or, our online shop you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
COPYRIGHT & CONTENT USAGE
All of the content that appears on the Iona My Heart website, including all visuals and text, are subject to copyright protections and, or, other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Aosdàna Limited. The entire content of the Iona My Heart website is copyrighted as a collective work under UK copyright laws. Aosdàna grants you a limited license to access and share the content on this website. Content of the Iona My Heart website is intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use by users of the website.
- In case of any circumstance or reason outside of our control, we reserve the right to suspend the execution or fulfilment of an order. In such case, the shop shall immediately notify the customer, who will then have right to cancel the order.
- Once an order has been made and payment fulfilled, the customer accepts that they have committed to the purchase. Reversals of an order will not be accepted without contact immediately to Aosdàna for consideration of circumstance.
- Orders will be subject to custom manufacture. Pre-Christmas 2023 delivery is 10 weeks, to allow us to ensure all our very first pieces meet the standard of excellence we require for you. Please order by October 9 for guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery. If you miss this date, please email email@example.com and we will try to accomodate you. Standard delivery time from January 2024 will be 3-4 weeks; custom, enamel and carved stone items will be 5-6 weeks. If further delay is expected, Aosdàna will notify the customer by email, who will have the option of cancelling the order.
- Aosdàna reserves the right to refuse to sell to third parties if there is unquestionable intent regarding the purpose of the order. Goods sold are intended for personal use only. Any orders believed to be made for the purposes of another entity's research and development will be declined and further action may be taken regarding copyright infringement.
- Aosdàna shall reserve the right to refuse an order in the event of an error on the shop's website.
- International customers please note payment is processed through Shopify which automatically converts to your currency when you make a purchase. As soon as you have placed an order your credit card will be debited and you will receive a confirmation email to you at the address of your choice.
- We will never, ever collect or store any customer credit card information.
- We collect information from customers when they subscribe to the Iona My Heart newsletter. When ordering on the online shop, as appropriate, customers may be asked to enter: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. Customers may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without customer consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- All products have been as accurately described and displayed as possible on the site.
- light variation of colouring may occur when viewing in browsers through different monitors.
- Please be aware that every product has been hand-crafted and as a result slight variations in colour and size, style and shape may occur. This is part of the experience and beauty of buying hand-crafted products.
- Aosdàna reserves the right to: change the prices of goods, introduce new products to the shop, carry out and cancel promotions at the shop or modify its conditions at any time.
- Aosdàna prides itself on the quality of designs and materials employed on all items. The intent is for goods to last a long time. Our range includes a selection of products made to be worn or used comfortably every day alongside special statement pieces worn less frequently, hopefully to be loved and become something you can't live without.
- We encourage you to take care of your goods and treasure them. Products that get heavy everyday use will require more frequent maintenance and may need a clean every now and again.
- Wear and tear is a natural part of any piece of jewellery and a degree of care and understanding of the limitations of the materials used and its construction is important.